1. Epp K. Burnout in critical care nurses: a literature review. Dynamics. 2012 Winter;23(4):25–31 23342935
2. Chuang C-H, Tseng P-C, Lin C-Y et al. Burnout in the Intensive Care Professionals, A Systematic Review. Medicine (2016) 95:50
3. D’Lima DM, Murray EJ, Brett SJ, 2018, Perceptions of Risk and Safety in the ICU: A Qualitative study of Cognitive Processes Relating to Staffing. Critical Care Medicine Vol 46;60:70.
4. Gerbing DW, Tuley MR. The 16PF Related to the Five-Factor Model of Personality: Multiple-Indicator Measurement versus the A Priori Scales. Multivariate Behav Res. 1991. Apr 1;26(2):271–89 doi: 10.1207/s15327906mbr2602_5 26828255
5. Cattell R, Eber H, Tatsuoka M. Handbook of the Sixteen Personality Factor Questionnaire (16PF) (1974 Edition). Institute for Personality and Ability Testing, Inc., Champaign, IL. 1980.
6. Zhang L, Liu B, Ren H, Liu YF, Zhang Y. The Personality Profile of Excellent Nurses in China: the 16PF. Contemp Nurse 2013 Feb;43(2):219–24. doi: 10.5172/conu.2013.43.2.219 23485225
7. Meit SS, Birges NJ, Cubic BA, Yasek V. Assessing medical students’ personalities: a parallel comparison of normed and perception based metrics. Psychol Rep. 2005 June;96(3 Pt2):1029–43
8. Kluger MT, Laidlaw TM, Khursandi DS. Personality Profiles of Australian Anaesthetists. Anaesthesia and Intensive Care. 1999. 27(3):282–6 doi: 10.1177/0310057X9902700310 10389562
9. Russell MT, Karol D. (2002). The 16PF Fifth Edition administrators manual. Champaign, IL: Institute for Personality and Ability Testing
10. www.16pf.com. 2016. 16PF Comprehensive Insights Report. [ONLINE] https://www.16pf.com/en_GB/product/16pf-comprehensive-insights-report/. [Accessed 2 October 2018].
11. Stoeber J, Childs JH. The Assessment of Self-Orientated and Socially Prescribed Perfectionism: Subscales Make a Difference. The Journal of Personality Assessment. 92(6):577–585 doi: 10.1080/00223891.2010.513306 20954059
12. Flett GL, Hewitt PL (2002). Perfectionism and maladjustment: An overview of theoretical, definitional, and treatment issues. In Hewitt P. L. & Flett G. L. (Eds.), Perfectionism: Theory, research and treatment (No. 7, pp 5–31). Washington, DC: American Psychological Association.
13. Khatibi M, Khormaei F. Personality and Perfectionism: A Review. J. Educ. Manage. Stud. 6(1):13–19
14. Wilhite A. Ideological and Pragmatic Decision-making in Networks. Computing in Economics and Finance 2016 103.
15. Oxford Dictionaries | English. (2018). reasoning | Definition of reasoning in English by Oxford Dictionaries. [online] https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/reasoning [Accessed 4 Dec. 2018].
16. Cattell H. & Mead A. (2008). The sixteen personality factor questionnaire (16pf). In Boyle G. J. Matthews G. & Saklofske D. H. The SAGE handbook of personality theory and assessment: Volume 2—Personality measurement and testing (pp. 135–159). London: SAGE Publications Ltd
17. Conn S.R. and Rieke M.L. (1994) The 16PF Fifth Edition Technical Manual. Champaign, IL: Institute for Personality and Ability Testing.