1. Hayashi H, Haruyama H, Emura Y, Kaizuka I, Ozeki T. Disseminated carcinomatosis of the bone marrow – Study of a type of metastatic cancer and relationship of microangiopathic hemolytic anemia or disseminated intravascular coagulation. Jpn J Cancer Clin. 1979;25(4):329.
2. Rhee J, Han SW, Oh DY, Im SA, Kim TY, Bang YJ. Clinicopathologic features and clinical outcomes of gastric cancer that initially presents with disseminated intravascular coagulation: a retrospective study. J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2010;25(9):1537–42.
3. Ikarashi M, Wakabayashi K, Omori K, Ebisawa K, Yamada K, Itou Y. A case of early gastric cancer complicated with UL-IV gastric ulcer with super bone scan. Jpn J of Gastroenterol Surg. 2012;45(2):139.
4. Jarcho S. Diffusely infiltrative carcinoma. A hitherto undescribed correlation of several varieties of tumor metastasis. Arch Pathol. 1936;22:674.
5. Hasuda N, Koshizuka K, Oyachi N, Takano K, Matsumoto M. A case report of disseminated carcinomatosis of the bone marrow from early gastric cancer 4 years after operation. J Jpn Surg Assoc. 2008;69(2):355–9.
6. Nakamura K, Takamori H, Nakahara O, Ikuta Y, Kuroki H, Nakagawa S, Mima K, Okabe H, Nitta H, Imai K, Chikamoto A, Doi K, Ishiko T, Beppu T, Iyama K, Baba H. A case of cancer the pancreatic tail with disseminated carcinomatosis of the bone marrow. Jpn J Canc Chemother. 2012;39(8):1275–7.
7. Yamamura Y, Kito T, Yamada E. Clinical evaluation on bone and bone marrow metastasis of gastric carcinoma. Jpn Soc of Gastroenterol Surg. 1985;18(11):2288–93.
8. Karasawa E, Saisho H. Early diagnosis of carcinoma of the pancreas with emphasis on utility of ultrasonography. Jpn J Gastroenterol. 1989;86(12):2794–803.
9. Kimura A, Kawasaki H, Wajima N, Nakai M, Nakayama Y, Yonaiyama S, Hakamada K. A case of rapidly fatal gastric cancer with disseminated carcinomatosis of the bone marrow. Jpn J Canc Chemother. 2013;40(12):2322–4.
10. Yamagishi T, Miura K, Ninomiya H, Sasaki T, Katsumi R, Matsuba A. A case of disseminated carcinomatosis of bone marrow appeared by lumbago. Tohoku J Orthop Traumatol. 2010;54(1):80–3.
11. Takeda A, Kawara F, Onishi K, Higashida A, Mamori S, Ashida C, Okutani T, Yamada H, Kondo T. A very elderly case of advanced gastric cancer with disseminated carcinomatosis of bone marrow and multiple bone metastases, diagnosed by extremely elevated serum alkaline phosphatase levels, and treated with low-dose S-1 to avoid disseminated intravascular coagulation. Nippon Shokakibyo Gakkai Zasshi. 2011;108(11):1879–85.
12. Takeda H, Nishikawa H, Tsumura T, Sekikawa A, Maruo T, Okabe Y, Kimura T, Wakasa T, Osaki Y. Prominent hypereosinophilia with disseminated intravascular coagulation as an unusual presentation of advanced gastric cancer. Intern Med. 2014;53(6):563–9.
13. Kikuchi Y, Matsuzaki M, Tokura N, Kanayama K, Kanayama M, Shiratori M, Shinohara M, Igarashi Y, Sumino Y, Nakano K. Disseminated carcinomatosis of the bone marrow due to gastric cancer: analysis of cases at Toho University and in Japan. J Med Soc Toho. 2010;57(2):127–36.