1. Casaer, M. P., Mesotten, D., Hermans, G. et al. Early versus late parenteral nutrition in critically ill adults. N. Engl. J. Med., 2011, 365, p. 506–517.
2. Singer, P., Anbar, R., Cohen, J. et al. The tight calorie control study (TICACOS): a prospective, randomized, controlled pilot study of nutritional support in critically ill patients. Intensive Care Medicine, 2011, 37, p. 601–609.
3. Heidegger, C. P., Graf, S., Thibault, R. et al. Supplemental parenteral nutrition (SPN) in intensive care unit (ICU) patients for optimal energy coverage: improved clinical outcome. Clin. Nutr. Suppl., 2011, 1, p. 2–3.
4. Arabi, Y. M., Tamim, H. M., Dhar, G. S., et al. Permissive underfeeding and intensive insulin therapy in critically ill patients: a randomized controlled trial. Am. J. Clin. Nutr., 2011; 93, p. 569–577.
5. Rice, T. W., Mogan, S., Hays, M. A. et al. Randomized trial of initial trophic versus full-energy enteral nutrition in mechanically ventilated patients with acute respiratory failure. Crit. Care Med., 2011, 39, p. 967–974.
6. Heyland, D. K., Dhaliwal, R., Jiang, X., Day, A. G. Identifying critically ill patients who benefit the most from nutrition therapy: the development and initial validation of a novel risk assessment tool. Critical Care, 2011, 15, R268.